Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday Once More

These paintings were done by me some 6 years ago, when I got my PC. Was always fascinated by Photoshop and all the wonderful work friends were doing in it. Too bad, the interest never went too far. So far, these remain the only paintings I ever did in Photoshop and, of course, it had to be my favourite subject - Mountains. I had tried painting two places I've been to then - the first one being Kullu Valley in Himachal, and the second one Kausani in Uttarakhand. Nevertheless, I still love Photoshop but prefer working with graphics. Maybe, someday I will return to painting (sigh!!), but certainly not with a mouse this time :O)



7 comments:

Aravind.J said...

First attempt in PS.. Great!! Kausani painting has nice cool colors!! Looking for more paintings in PS (with graphic:P)

Jafar said...

More paintings? Well, not before I get a few classes from gurus like you :O)

sharad said...

my painting guru ______.

Belinha Fernandes said...

You should paint again!:)

jesukiran said...

2nd one is beautiful,..1st painting grey mountains to bright yellow flowers between transition should give more i guess....anyway both r very nice :)

Jafar said...

You are absolutely right, Jesu. I notice it too but I just wanted to post them as they were. Maybe I should retouch it sometime :O)

Indira said...

WOW! nice ones...how come i didn't see them before :(